Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunrise

I feel blessed that in one of my trips, I am able to view the sunrise up close. It's not all the time I got to witness such marvelous sight because of the kind of work that I have. It feels so good that I have nothing  but praises to GOD. Truly that when you are close to nature, you are closer to HIM.


Through the years, the SUNRISE teaches me the value of hope. There is a perfect time for everything and the virtue of patience pays off well. 
SUNRISE reminds me that at the end of the dark tunnel there is light that illuminates  and radiates from within, that allows you to influence and inspire others.
Most importantly, SUNRISE signifies a new beginning.


May we be strong and be not afraid for GOD is with us.
Welcome the new month with a renewed vigor and strength.
WELCOME MAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!
What are your thoughts in today's post?