Saturday, April 7, 2012

Milestone

Finally, it's April at last! I'd like to thank everyone who reads my blog. I appreciate much your feedback and am greatful for your kind and encouraging words. We will definitely taste more slices of life :)


For my premiere post of the month, I am blessed to share a recognition I received from the recent 2012 AEGIS Banking Vertical Annual  Awards. It's been almost five years and I am honored to be the part of the team.




Happy to be with friends, Maryvick Teves, Kring Racaza (Best Dress of the Night), Jasmine Alazas (Top BLS Banker); & Memory Joy Salva (Top Schedule Adherence Banker; 2nd Top AHT Banker; 2nd Over All Banker)


Here is the clear look of the night.


The Thrifted Gold Oxfords



Thank you Bestfinds Thriftshop!!

I value the recognition because it not only validates the hardwork I put towards my commitment to work, this is also a testament when you love what you are doing, it will love you back. May this inspires you all to soar high and be the best you can be. We can make it!!! 

This is a MILESTONE I will forever treasure :)
Let me know your story ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!
What are your thoughts in today's post?